Tuesday, May 15, 2007

And the Universe answered!

And there it is, folks. One day, count'em, ONE day after I officially through my thoughts out to the universe for acquiring our positions in Korea, and BAM! (to use some onomatopoeia), we've received the job offers this morning! Our second sojourn to the Land of the Morning Calm is about to begin.

True, it was sort of, kind of a done deal. But we really didn't have the official word yet. But now, as with the immortal words of James Tiberius Kirk, "The word is given. Full speed ahead."

Maybe the Universe IS listening. Or, at the very least, Captain Kirk.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats guys!

Does this mean I have to go install Skype again? :)

Cautiously Optimistic said...

Yes, it does indeed. That should be a treat, my technological bro! Any chance to install great FREE software should bring a smile to your "I'm giving my brother in a law an Xbox 360 for free 'cause I love him and he's worth it" face.

(there's a subtle hint in there - did ya find it?) :-)

Unknown said...

Hmm... I don't think my extra 360 I have absolutely no idea what to do with would work so well over in Korea. Don't they have different power specs over there?