Friday, December 22, 2006

Cancun's in my future -

I do apologize for being away from my blog for so long, as well as barely touching on all this cosmological (and cool). Between working two jobs and preparing for my wedding reception coming up, I've been truly very busy, but I've also been planning for my Honeymoon as well! Yes, I'm playing all these "grown up" games - weddings, honeymoons, wedding receptions - it all feels so surreal at times. Have I really arrived at that destination point in life where I find myself participating in those "milestone events" that I so recently attributed to simply "other people"? I guess so. However, I couldn't be happier about my union with my wife, who also doubles as my best friend (as it should be) - we have traveled the world together, and we continue to do so. So as of tomorrow, our travels will lead us to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, where we'll (very luckily) be able to enjoy some relaxation, as well as take in the ancient Mayan sites of worship. So hopefully, I'll now be able to find some more time to write to the ol' blog, and keep you, intrepid reader, up to date on all things Cosmologically Cool, as well as any other thoughts of an arcane, or random nature. Stay warm, and Happy Holidays!

No comments: