Saturday, February 17, 2007

Where in the hell have I been?

Wow - it's been well over one month since my last post - so much for keeping up any semblance of exhibiting prolificacy. Well, that just means I keep my fans waiting with baited breath at my next literate release of erudition. Wait, fans? I mean fan, of course - you know who you are.

Today finds me sitting around the ol' casa with ample amounts of distractions to keep me busy, all the while avoiding any true commitment to actual work. Instead of researching and applying to various Korean business to teach English at next year, I find myself preparing to play various Star Wars video games, compose elegant emails, and "hunker down" (a scholarly Midwest term, to be sure) with a good book. Ah, but heck, is that not what weekends are for?

It is my aim and goal to establish a pattern of composition with greater frequency than has been displayed here as of late, so please do not abandon this humble author just yet, ok folks? I promise I shall wrestle various existential gems loose from the very fabric of time and space itself, burnish them to a veriable sheen, and then extrapolate the pragmatic wisdom for the masses and post them here upon this very site, this quixotic arena of philosophical musings, for one and all.

And I'll do it without too many references to Star Wars to boot.

No comments: